1) Preparation of statements of claim, applications and their responses, counterclaims, other documents;
2) Exercise of judicial representation;
3) Development of drafts of legal acts, contracts and other documents, implementation of legal expertise, provision of conclusions, preparation of responses;
4) Providing consultations on military legislation;
5) Fulfillment of the requirements of Article 104 of the Code of Internal Service of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Armenia;
6) Fulfillment of other legal assignments.
Required qualifications and skills
Higher education in jurisprudence
Work experience (desired)
Good knowledge of Armenian
Ability to perform the assigned tasks in time and with proper quality
Ability to analyze
Ability to work in a stressful situation
Ability to find solutions in a tense situation
Communication and negotiation skills
Integrity and a high sense of responsibility
Interested candidates can apply to the Legal Service of the GS Apparatus of the Armed Forces: c.Yerevan, Bagrevand 5.
Send the professional resumes (CV) to email@example.com email address.